Friday, July 21, 2006

Another one coming up !!

The time on my system clock says 8:19 PM.
It's a Friday .. and I have undoubtably hit all time low in terms of spirits.
The approaching weekend is getting on my nerves. I have absolutely no plans for this weekend .. exactly like I had no plans for the weekend before this, and the one before that .. and one before that .. before that .. before that ..

If I had been in hyderabad, I would have things to do .. but somehow .. bangalore does not seem to be offering the same excitement that I had hoped for. Weekdays make me sick and weekends make me crave for that sickness.

And it's not as though, I have'nt tried to do stuff ..
I did try for a language course .. but then .. I could not find a class .. I find all one to one tutions .. Which is probably the most boring way to learn a foreign language. I Have joined a gym ( yeah yeah .. laugh all you want .. I am not thin anymore and I need to shed some weight now .. And since I am on the topic .. Gyming does'nt make you fitter .. it only makes your arms hurt and makes you sleepy all day. ) .. but then .. gym is only 30 mints a day .. and not really the high point of my day.

Work-wise, I have decided to space out my remaining work .. I have a small thing left to do which has to be spread out over 10 days .. so that I have something to do for all 10 days .. otherwise I will be just idle for 9 of these days .. and GOD help me then ..

Basically My Life sucks here ..
Intrestingly .. I thought I will not grumble anymore .. but just could not stop myself from doing it today ..

4 Comments:

Blogger Manoj said...

why don't you post .... about how helpful the friends of Hyderabad have been by forwarding the mails of their weekend plans :P

10:51 PM  
Blogger Sreejith said...

spirits are low? try turning to the other kind of spirits :P And please stop crying. Trust you me, there are so many people out there who live through the 5-2 week, week in and week out.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Rakesh said...

Coming to Hyderabad for the week of 12-15th ? Aa ja we will go to Sri Sailam in Bike ..

1:34 PM  
Blogger Utkarsh Khare said...

@ manoj ..
saale frustoo .. jalana jaruri tha ??
@unni ,
yeah .. it's kind of soothing to know that there are others just like you who have similar lives .. but i don't think that the thought makes my life any better ..
@rakesh ,
yes .. yes .. yes .. me coming ..
( you might want to picture me sticking my tongue out like a dog while saying that above statement )

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home