Thursday, September 29, 2005

Back to Hyderabad

Got the date of reporting at Hyderabad Office Yesterday . finally .. Have to be there on 17th of October.

Been so lost with myself lately ( not busy actually . just did'nt bother to check my mails ) that I forgot a couple of close friends' birthdays .. and both of them seem to have taken a vow to not talk to me .. ( if you are reading this .. sorry again .. ) .. aneway .. no amount of persuasion can help my case much .. I did screw up .. I know .

Uhmm .. not feeling too good today .. Fucking mood swings ..

5 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

but your AboutMe still reads :
Utkarsh Khare
Location:Chennai, Tamil Nadu,
India

waiting to see you home...

10:42 PM  
Blogger Nirnimesh said...

Wow!
Just waiting to see you here man.

Why have you decresed your blogging frequency to so low levels? Your quintessential sarcastic humour is missing in this blog. Everything ok?

4:24 PM  
Blogger Kunal said...

Welcome back home dude..
:)

7:45 PM  
Blogger s said...

jai hyderabad !!!
lets have a d party when you guys get back ;)

2:14 AM  
Blogger Venkatesh said...

STFU.. FUB u will come here and again start feeling jealous about me ;)

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home