Thursday, June 02, 2005

Sick .. Yet again

Got the word from the doc about this .. I am sick .. and it's bigger trouble this time ... apparently my haemoglobin count has gone down beyond acceptable limits which could be because of
1> Drugs ( My mom did'nt like the word much .. let's just call it medicines )
2> Too much Alcohol (My mom did'nt like that either .. but can't be a reason for me )
3> Some Crap I did'nt understand
4> Some more crap I did'nt understand ..

See .. only 2 out of 4 words rang the bell in my mind . so that's all i remember about the meeting with doc. My grandma has another explanation for my situation .. she thinks it's the result of "Buri Nazar" .. and I have had about 4-5 sessions of nazar utarna .. it's fun .. and now I am wearing a black thread because it's supposed to protect me from something

Aneway .. what I would remember about this past few days is ..
My mom crying at the mention of doc saying over the phone "it's soemthing serious .. you people better come to clinic .. let me check the boy"
Dad saying at doc's clinic "Beta .. could you please step out" .. to enquire how serious the situation is .. He did'nt want me to hear it ..

Aneway .. I am fine now .. a little tired though .. as is expected from a person with low globin count .. Should be fine in another 10 days.

Saw "A Walk to Remember" again today on HBO .. somethings just never change .. Love the movie .. love the songs ..

14 Comments:

Blogger Archana said...

Are you alright?? I know about the haemoglobin level going down....Anaemia. Meetu, are you anaemic? Kuch khaate ho ya nahin? Now eat a lot of healthy food and get well soon!

1:56 AM  
Blogger mythalez said...

Eat n enjoy. Dont ask why it has gone down, no one would know (believe me, i have tried). And yeah, dont lose the remaining corpuscles. :)
Eat healthy....blog more :D

2:15 AM  
Blogger Alka Dwivedi said...

Hope you will recover soon from this illness. I remember my friend falling sick from low count of hemoglobin.After treatment she was in robust health. You will be the same too. :-)

5:10 AM  
Blogger KoPoS said...

Things you need to do more:
1. Eat
2. Sleep
3. Laugh
4. Blog

Things you need to do less:
1. not doing 1,2,3,4

P/J. Have Fun and Get Healthy. :))

11:01 AM  
Blogger ironhide said...

I had a friend once..almost similar situation..proud egoistic fellow...not unlike you..he fell sick and died...
i felt sad then..

donno if i will feel sad now ;))

when are you coming to chennai? my cooking will help set your condition right..dont worry i am a professional chef now

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Sreejith said...

It seems i have more haemoglobin than necessary. Donno why but usually i have more than necessary of everything ;) Find some way i can give u some of my haemoglobin. U can get a few kgs of fat, FREE as an inagural offer :)

1:20 AM  
Blogger Utkarsh Khare said...

Archana ,
I am a little anaemic, not too much . Should be back to running aroung the trees in another week ( I hope )
Rama ,
You are absolutely right, I asked the reasons to a couple of docs and all I hear is that they can't tell me the reasons. It could be because of anything. The only thing that worries me is that the word DRUGS keeps popping up all the time and my mom does'nt take it very well :D
Alka ,
Thanx for the wishes. Robust health .. well not sure about that . let's see
Shashanka ,
thanx man .. I would follow your advice and as you can see .. I already am
Jaya ,
F**K U .. A$$h0l3 .. I am seriously not well and all you do is crack up jokes .. let's get together in Chennai .. I'll wait for you to fall ill and then we'll see about that sense of humour of your's .. by the way .. you are now beginning to sound like that goold old "friend" of yours .. you know who I am talking about.
Unni ,
Thanx for the offer man .. let's just wait for the technology to develop before we can actually do that .. and FAT is something I am really looking for ways to transfer .. would do that even before I transfer that useless haemo-globin.

11:51 AM  
Blogger pradeep said...

shaayad teri weight pe log buri nazar daal re hain... i'll tell ur sassy gal to go to temple and 'ghanta' bajaneka...all the best..hope you recover soon..

12:05 PM  
Anonymous kunal said...

and u want to drink tequila at this time!!! well get well soon and then surely we'll get together for one.. :)

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oye..still alive?
i hope gods been graceful and taken you..but in case he has not i will be reaching chennai on the morning of 19th

meet you there...same hotel right

1:52 AM  
Blogger SHAIK of Hyderabad said...

*choked with emotions*
Btw.. if ur heamoglobin count is less. I studied in bio that heamoglobin makes the blood red. So what colour is ur blood now? if it is white then ur turning into a cockroach and no nazar utarna will help ;). Btw, me not sure of option2 and maybe 1 ;))... just kidding... aaram kar... dont get frustu ;))

6:30 AM  
Blogger Archana said...

Utky....you've been green-tagged!!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Abhinav said...

hi Utkarsh,
hey, whats happened to you? Please do take care of urself. You really need to eat lot and take rest. My good wishes r with you. u didnt tell me this when we chatted. y?????? hey dude, just take rest, and u'll be fine.
Abhinav

1:42 PM  
Blogger Sneha said...

HI! Hope you are fine now! Its been 2 years!! I dont know you but I just got concerned!

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home