Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The Message

Got the link from Thiyagrajan's blog .. it's awesome .. posted about it on Batch Blog .. and now on my own blog too .. The end message differs . and it's nice ..

Check it out . The ad

The "Story" So Far -> SN Brussels approached me with a request to feature me in their ad films. They thought that since I have such a huge brand value, they could use it to advertise themselves. I accepted, but on the condition that the ad should feature both me and Shivani.
Since they were in Brussels and we were in India and I don't have a passport, We came to an aggreement that even if they feature our names in the ad, it's enough. They were nice enough to allow me post a message at the end of it.

Wow .. I am getting good at making up crap stories .. ha ha ..

3 Comments:

Blogger Maddy said...

Its really awesome

7:49 PM  
Blogger Archana said...

Just dropped in to say hi..
Long time....and no post yet...

1:15 PM  
Blogger Archana said...

Gandhi's disciple?? n me??
Meetu, I had not seen that before....aaaahhh how can you describe "ME" as Gandhi's disciple just cos I defended him on 1 or 2 points???God!! A big namaskar to you....I will never stop calling you MEETU. Thats the only way I can take revenge!!!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home