Monday, February 28, 2005

Sunday .. yaani ki Funday ??

Woke up at 9:30 AM .. had plans for Runway-9 today and we were supposed to leave by 10:00 ..we were a little late in starting off and came back by around 8:00 PM .. I will write more about the day as soon as I get the snaps .. may be next post .. right now . I think I should write about something that I have been thinking about for the past one hour .. Or rather I have been forced to think about this ..
During the past 1-2 hours numerous questions have been posed .. some straight to me .. some to everyone ... I wish I could have answered it straight away then and there .. but I could'nt ..

Question 1 -> Why do I never blog about my parents .. If a blog is a way of expressing my feelings .. don't I have any feelings towards my parents .
Answer -> Because some feelings are just too special to discuss so openly on a blog .. and to be rather frank .. too personal .. I never posted on any thing that has even remotely to do with what I feel about people around me .. be it my parents .. my friends .. or anyone else.

Question 2 -> Why do I Blog ?
Answer -> Because I feel this is a good way to keep a record of my feelings and thoughts. I am pretty sure I won't remember ( say 5 years from now ) how I felt after watching "Black" .. or the Sassy Girl .. but a blog is a useful utility to keep an online record of my feelings .. and as Jaya wrote somewhere .. a diary is just too scheduled and small and problematic to refer later on.

Question 3 -> Should we have expectations .. Is it fair to have expectations from people around you.
Answer -> Yes .. expectations are a way of expressing my trust and faith in the person concerned. and beause I expect something from people makes them answerable to me .... similarly i expect them to expect stuff from me .. and hence show their trust and faith. Hence expectations make sure that a relationship is answerable both ways. I guess if people expect something from me and because I am answerable to them .. it keeps me on my toes all the time and helps me make the decision of right and wrong because I know the wrong would be offending to the person concerned.

Everybody has the moments in one's life when he realises that he/she has made a mistake in doing something that he/she really should'nt have. we all get carried away .. after all we are all "normal" humans and however hard we try we can't be "mahatamas" .. I guess I am trying to say that we all make mistakes .. but don't you think that a better person realises his mistakes and makes amends for it ... and the sooner we do it the better .. I did it .. did'nt I ??
what do u say .. ??

4 Comments:

Blogger Archana said...

True love....wonder how much of that exists and not..
Realising a mistake and apologising is too good of a character.....but it hurts when someone does not forgive.

5:40 AM  
Blogger PRC said...

Hey archana... true love does exist but I think it is very rare and that rarism makes it even more special and wanting... u cant see it all around u... that doesnt mean it doesnt exist!! but yeah... once u experience that kinda love, i bet u cant come out of it again and thatz the most beautiful thing u will ever experience in ur life!!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Archana said...

ahem...too many people in love....but I am in love with life!!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Archana said...

But PRC, yes, love is the best thing that can happen in anyone's life....its the sweetest thing and feels soo damn good!!!!

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home