Monday, November 08, 2004

What's next

Exams almost over. Work almost finished. Projects demonstrated ( well .. almost ). The next big thing in my mind is whether or not I should go to Bangalore. I do want to go but then, I don't know exactly what is stopping me. Absolutely no idea.
Session re-opens on 15th. I want to be back by the evening of 14th ( that is . IF I go ). Other than that there are a few other things haunting my mind right now. Can't disclose them here, too public a place to do that :) ..
Aneway may be I should gt back to studies now. Plans for a party tonight, not sure whether the guys will go ahead with it. Afterall we have the end-sem tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Manpreet Singh said...

sale harami.. banglore jao..diwali rangeen ho jaegi..sentiapa mat machao...

10:24 PM  
Blogger Venkatesh said...

Dude!! Y did u stop playing age?? _F34R_ clan is missing u :((. y dont start playign again :-/. U are the best there is the best there was and the best there will be :p. C'mon lets play tonight :D

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home