Friday, November 19, 2004

Sooo Much to write about

Ok , let me start off with Bangalore trip. Reached bangalore on 11th night, came back on 16th morning. Was a great experience meeting mama mami and payal sonu after such a long time. Really reminded me of mysourie ( IS the spelling correct ?? ). Talking to Sonu reminded me of my own experiences in plus 1 and plus 2. The lesser I write the better it is :). And Payal was as great as ever. Always making sure that I am not getting bored. Was a fun trip.
Ok, good news after I came back, Poppy n Venki made it through SEEC. THANK GOD. I can't really tell how happy I am. It always is a good sight to see their happy faces :) and MORE IMPORTANTLY, a reason to PARTY. Booze parties are always fun. Was first time for a lot of people ( including me ?? :D ). Now we are all waiting for Darbari to be back from home so that we can have a second party. We talked about our first crushes. Anand had some delightful insights :P. And Ranta, as always, told the best ( probably the most hilarious ) story of the day. Pankaj was quite after 3 drinks. Poppy and Kunal drank the least, I guess. Vidit was generally quite, and seriously scared me with his plans for my wedding night :). Rocky came up with interrupt signals time after time ( did seem a little drunk ).
New ( and last :( semester ) started on 16th. Still have'nt attended even a single class. I have taken a couple of crap courses. not sure how am i going to get through them. I mean with so strict attendence rules and stuff, it is kind of tough to comprehend what am I going to do at the end of this year. :)
Finally Vision grades are out. Got a B-. I am kinda happy with it. I mean i did much much much worse than that. Thanx to Jaws for the grades and Nirnimesh for the project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home