Thursday, October 07, 2004

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Revival

I have been watching a lot of Friends lately. I had not seen Season 7, 8 and 9 for a long time. I did not like season 10, basically because that's where it all ends. I won't see any episode from that one. But the other seasons are worth watching a million times. I like that part in particular, where Joey falls in love with Rachel, or the part with Joey and Chandler with Cathy. I think the episode with Chandler in a Box is quite great. Other than that one, I also like the one with Phoebe's Triplets ( 100th Episode ), and the one where Joey tells Ross about his feelings about Rachel, and the one where Chandler moves in with Monica ( especially the end ) , and the one where Joey moves out, The one with Football, the one with the Proposal .. Damm it .. i like the Whole SHOW ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home